• BSC – Business administration (1973) Benghazi University, Libya.
• MBA – Edinburgh University, Management School Scotland UK (1994).
• PhD Research scholar at department of Management Science, Strathclyde University Glasgow (1997).
• Member at OPEC industrial relation seminar.
• Member of Expert committee at African Petroleum producers association (APPA)
• Employee at the Libyan National Oil Corporation, Planning & Researcher Department (1973-1977).
• Manager of HR Department and Compensation section head for Esso Standard Libya and Sirte Oil Company (1976 -2002).
• Libyan National Oil Corporation: Sr. Advisor to NOC Management Board, Director, M/P Planning Dir.; Member MC Board Joint Oil Co Tunis EPSA negotiation led to IOCs Sustainable Dev. Introduced Graduates induction Training Program in the Oil & Gas Sector for Fresh University Graduates initiative based on 10 years study forecast. The program was fully implemented by local resources and an annual budget of 5 million LYD. International labour markets study: Comprehensive review of expatriates’ compensation in Oil& Gas Sector (2002-2010).
• MC Chairman; labour & vocational Training Authority: reporting to G. P.C (Council of ministers); introduced various solutions to reduce unemployment rate through SMEs funding; vast contribution in reforming the vocational training Centres to technical education system Technical Colleges (2008-2009).
• Deputy Minister at Planning Ministry of Libyan: Transitional Government. Introduced various intuitive, enhancing the fiscal annual budget Law 2012 & 2013 (2011 – 2013).
• Expert Committee Member: O& G Ministry; designated to review and develop Libyan Oil & Gas Law and regulation (2013- 2014).
• Partner in Almanfad Management Consulting Co (2014-2019).
• Management Consultancy & Advisory Partner in Atef Kashada & Co (2020- now).