“ Meeting our client’s expectations in the changing environments is a challenge we relish, and that’s only can be done by developing and empowering our people, we are more than confident, that we will continue to provide practical insight to help business to navigate through these changing environments “
Ali Kashada the founder of our firm
Atef Ali Kashada (Audit, Tax and Managing Partner)
• Bachelor of Accountancy (Spring 1999-2000) Garyan University -LIBYA.
• Postgraduate certificate in Internal Audit Management and Consultancy from Birmingham city University – Birmingham – UK (2007).
• SAGE systems certificate from the city Guide of London- UK (2007).
• Preparation studies to the ACCA certificate with FTC Birmingham (financial training company- KAPLAN) 2007.
• Exclusive Professional development training courses in oil accountancy, financial management and control, costing, legal contracting, and Taxation with the Libyan National Oil Corporation (2004-2005).
• Member of the Libyan Association for Certified Accountants & Auditors 2007 license no’ (1450).
• Member of the Authorized Auditors & consultants by the central bank of Libya license no’ (155).
Ali Ahmed El-Saleh (Management Consultancy & corporate governance Partner)
• BSC – Business administration (1973) Benghazi University, Libya.
• MBA – Edinburgh University, Management School Scotland UK (1994).
• PhD Research scholar at department of Management Science, Strathclyde University Glasgow (1997).
• Member at OPEC industrial relation seminar.
• Member of Expert committee at African Petroleum producers association (APPA)
Mohamed Ben Halim (Information technology and other consultancy Partner)
• BSc. Computer Engineering (2011) Tripoli University, Faculty of Engineering, Libya.
• MSc. Development Management (Public Economics and Finance) (2014) University of Birmingham, UK.
• MS. Economics (2017) Drexel University , Philadelphia , USA.