Atef Ali Kashada (Audit, Tax and Managing Partner)
• Bachelor of Accountancy (Spring 1999-2000) Garyan University -LIBYA.
• Postgraduate certificate in Internal Audit Management and Consultancy from Birmingham city University – Birmingham – UK (2007).
• SAGE systems certificate from the city Guide of London- UK (2007).
• Preparation studies to the ACCA certificate with FTC Birmingham (financial training company- KAPLAN) 2007.
• Exclusive Professional development training courses in oil accountancy, financial management and control, costing, legal contracting, and Taxation with the Libyan National Oil Corporation (2004-2005).
• Member of the Libyan Association for Certified Accountants & Auditors 2007 license no’ (1450).
• Member of the Authorized Auditors & consultants by the central bank of Libya license no’ (155).
Ali Ahmed El-Saleh (Management Consultancy & corporate governance Partner)
• BSC – Business administration (1973) Benghazi University, Libya.
• MBA – Edinburgh University, Management School Scotland UK (1994).
• PhD Research scholar at department of Management Science, Strathclyde University Glasgow (1997).
• Member at OPEC industrial relation seminar.
• Member of Expert committee at African Petroleum producers association (APPA)
Mohamed Ben Halim (Information technology and other consultancy Partner)
• BSc. Computer Engineering (2011) Tripoli University, Faculty of Engineering, Libya.
• MSc. Development Management (Public Economics and Finance) (2014) University of Birmingham, UK.
• MS. Economics (2017) Drexel University , Philadelphia , USA.